Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Community Challenge Weekly Challenge: Fashion Week Inspired WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MadamNoire MadamNoire 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Hi here is my entry. Inspired by Fashion Week Miami. Good Luck guys!

My look was inspired by this Tory Burch design.

i cant get my pictures to upload> after i click the upload/insert botton and upload the files, nothing happens. help please?

Hi! This week was fun, as usual. :) I decided to go with a blue color scheme-wearing model. I used a few shades of blue, including periwinkle & baby blue, to add some depth to the look. I finished it with thin black liquid liner, a pale-toned complexion, and a white, shimmery lip. Thanks for looking & good luck!

Hi Geeks! I have taken my inspiration from this year’s Toronto Fashion Week runways!

I got my Inspiration from this photo

This is my look, hope you like it!

Hi everyone~!!

My inspiration is this look from China Fashion Week 2012!

And here is my look:

Good luck to everyone!
    See ya~!

I was inspired by this photo…

@Marium Shams please make sure in every entry the model holds a card with the makeupartist name, the date and the name of the contest!

This was fun to do

My inspiration is hugo boss black and teal outfit from Berlin fashion week.

(face < revlon colorstay fresh beige, nyx mosaic blush rosey, the bodyshop puff of radiance. eyes< NYX jumbo pencil black bean, kyolan black, mug poolside, vanilla bean, shimmashimma eyeshadow, pupa divas lashes.  lips> mug shy lipstick

This is my entry. My inspiration was this picture:

Very oriental look with chinese dragon ornament that I wanted to incorporate to my own make-up look. This is what I came up with, hope you’ll enjoy it :)

Inspired by Alice + Olivia photos as seen on Lauren Conrad’s website! Twist on a cat eye using Unicorn by MUG :)

my inspiration:

my look:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘Community Challenge’ is closed to new topics and replies.