Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community The Self-Promotion Thread (for Bloggers, YouTubers etc)

This topic contains 406 replies, has 284 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of halleyscomet halleyscomet 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 407 total)
  • Author

Ooh! Lots of blogs for to read going to sub you all now :-P

Here’s mine. Ihazabeautyblog

Hope you all enjoy.

Hey y’all… here’s mine :D

I will be mostly posting looks, but also giving hair advice, reviewing (mostly) hair products, blogging about day-to-day life and also I’ve got a 365 Project going on :D Check me out <3

I have a jewelry design blog with my hand made products! I’m trying to intergrate a couple tutorials and reviews and i was looking for some camera advice. What type of camera is best for this? What kind of lighting do you use? What about video editing software. I need something very easy to use, HELP! check me out!!

Profile photo of

Hi peeps!

Here’s my blog:
    And my youtube:

I will be sure to check all you lovely people out! :)

Hey ladies :) I have a new yt channel and hope you guys can show some love by visiting and subscribing to my channel :) Any advice and feedback would be amazing!! :) Thanks guys!! I’ll be sure to check out and sub to your sites as well :)[video][/video]

Hi makeupgeeks :) I have a youtube channel ! Please come check out some of my videos ! I’d truely appreciate it !

Hi, everybody! Please check out my Youtube account XoPinkMacyXo
    I will be posting more makeup vids on my Youtube account. Thanks!! (:

Hey MUGS,

New to the forums and can’t wait to get to know everyone! I would love for you to check out my beauty blog, youtube channel, FB, and twitter!

Hey guys! I’m new to youtube and trying to gain inspiration and motivation for beauty tutorials. Currently, I’ve been doing daily vlogs.
    check it out!

Hi gals! I’ve been an avid reader of MUG for a long time but I had to take a long hiatus from makeup to finish my studies. Now I’ve taken additional courses in makeup so I can achieve my dream of being a makeup artist in the Philippines. I’m still working on my portfolio, though!

I’m so glad I could finally get back to blogging. If you would like to check my blog out, it’s Cosmetic Fixation where I post makeup tips and information. I also post a lot about make up tutorials and reviews! :D

Hi everyone!

My blog is Fibercrazed Beauty

and, after a break of a few weeks (post-holiday craziness at home!), this is my latest You Tube video:

Please excuse my rough voice over, I have a sore throat but I REALLY wanted to get a video up for my subbies!

Hi guys, i’m new to this forum. I started my blog late last year!

Visit me @

Hi everyone!

I would love to meet all of you and share with you my experiences with this wonderful world of makeup ;-) Feel free to check out my website at

Namaste, Beauty!

You can also join me on YouTube at

Namaste, Beauty! on YouTube

I regularly post product reviews, makeup hauls, makeup tutorials, and everything else I can think of! I really enjoy doing videos, so I hope you like what I’ve created so far.

I’m also fairly active on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ so if you’re on those networks, I’d love to connect!

Hi everyone, i’m not new in the I had troubles with the other account, I was smoothc :) Alice from France.

I’m currently training in order to become a make up artist and I made a blog to see my improvements :)

Well I couldn’t stay calm last night, especially around midnight cause I finally bought the website hosting for my blog (in english) in order that it became :

congrats! So exciting!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 407 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Geek Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.