Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Makeup Geek Community Makeup Geek T-Shirts are here!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michelle Bonicelli thismomrocks72 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Odette

I’m so excited to see these awesome MUG t-shirts are finally available for us available for us MUGS to purchase! See the store (under ‘Other Goodies’ for details!)

Profile photo of Liv

That’s really cute! I’ll be ordering one soon. :-P

Just ordered mine! Can’t wait to wear it with pride around my campus. I get compliments all the time on my makeup and it is all thanks to the skills I learned from MUG! This is a great resource and I am truly glad to support it by purchasing from the store. :)

Profile photo of Lys

LOVE the logo and V-neck. :) If MUG ever makes one in black, size 3X I will definitely purchase one. White is one of the most unflattering colors to wear on a shirt like this if you are a chubster like me, lol

I am SOO getting one! Gotta wait until next month though :cry:

I got mine and I love it! The length and fit are perfect!

i love this so i can wear it around town and tel everyone how awesoem you guys are!

Just ordered mine tonight and getting my first MUG eyeshadow! Sooo excited!!

:( XXL’s are out of stock. When do you suppose they will be restocked?

I would also love to see this in black!

Really cute! I agree with Bobbie would love to see it in black.

I want one now for my birthday (it’s comin up teehee :D)

So cute!! I would definitely get one in black! I’m just too messy and accident prone for white, lol. :)

I’m very new around here, but a choice in black would get my vote too! It’s such a cute shirt, and I want one for sure!

I think you should sell some coffee mugs and have on the side: “I’m a MUG” :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Geek Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.