Hello Makeup Geeks! I have had so many questions and comments recently about how I get my skin looking the way it does. I call this a “velvet skin” application and I do things slightly different in the winter since you can get away with more product on your skin. It’s easy to achieve and looks great, so pull out all your makeup goodies and let’s get started on our velvet skin!
- Eve Pearl Concealer in Tan – (Amazon)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1W2 – (Sephora)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in 2W2 – (Sephora)
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder – (Ulta)
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder – (Macy’s)
- Rimmel Brow Pencil in Dark Brown- (Ulta)
- Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel – (Ulta)
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Mediuim – (Macy’s)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer – (Nordstrom)
- Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush – (Makeup Geek Store)
- Beauty Blender – (Makeup Geek Store
All you need to do is add your favorite mascara and a great lip color and you have the perfect day look. This makes you look polished while not being overdone. If you feel the powder looks to powdery, use a good setting spray like MAC Fix Plus or Urban Decay All Nighter and gently midst your skin. The powder helps lock in your foundation and the setting spray gives your skin a dewy look allowing them to work great together without looking greasy.
I hope this helps all of our achieve velvet like skin that we all love without it being perfect underneath. :-)
As always, I hope each and everyone of you are staying happy, healthy and warm. Merry Christmas MUGS!