This look combines warm, rich browns with a medium gold for a subtle yet glowing smokey eye. Follow this step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate this look that will have you dazzling from dusk ‘til dawn!
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in White Lies
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Desert Sands
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Americano
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
Makeup Geek Foiled Pigment in Intermission
Makeup Geek Foiled Pigment in Supernatural
Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Espresso
Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Pencil Brush
Makeup Geek Foiled Brush
- After applying your favorite eyelid primer, set the eye area with Vanilla Bean and a soft dome brush.
- Highlight the brow bone with White Lies using a small crease brush.
- For a transition shade, sweep Desert Sands into the crease and lower lash line, with a soft dome brush.
To add dimension, blend Cocoa Bear into the crease and lower lash line with a pointed crease brush.
With a small crease brush, apply Americano to the outer corner of the eyelid to further define this area.
Blend Americano along the lower lash line using a pencil brush.
- With a foiled brush, pat the foiled pigment in Supernatural to the center of the eyelid and blend into Americano to ensure there aren’t any harsh edges.
- Using the same brush, apply Intermission on the inner lid and blend into Supernatural.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Magic Act using a small crease brush.
To complete this look, apply mascara, your favorite pair of lashes and the Full Spectrum eye liner pencil in Espresso to the waterline
Thanks so much for taking a look at my tutorial! If you like this then check me out on Instagram.
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: March 28, 2017)