Hi Makeup Geeks!
I wanted to do a fun video showing you my everyday look including hair, clothes, and makeup! I know some of the looks I do in my videos aren’t something I would wear on a daily basis, so this will give you an idea of what I typically wear when just going to work. This look takes very little time so is perfect when you are in a hurry but still want to look great.
- Burberry Velvet Foundation – “Trench No. 207” (eBay) (Nordstrom)
- Emani Pressed Mineral Foundation -” 292 Golden” (Amazon)
- Stila Convertible Color – “Lilium” (eBay) (Amazon)
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Treatment – “Tan” (Makeup Geek)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes – “12L” (eBay) (Amazon)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara – “Carbon Black” (eBay) (Amazon)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – “Peacock” (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – “Bling” (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil – “002 Hazel” (eBay) (Amazon)
- Anastasia Tinted Eyebrow Gel – “Caramel” (Amazon)
- MAC – “219” (eBay) (Amazon)
- Makeup Geek – “Stippling Brush” (Makeup Geek)
- NYX – “Powder Puff” (Makeup Geek)
I get so many questions from you all about my nails! I get gel tips done, so I never really know what color she uses (I just walk in and point to the one I want :) ). This time I had my nail technician do an ombre look with a soft pink going into the white at the tips. I have no idea what the names of the shades are, but if you want something similar, just bring in a picture and they can do whatever style or color you like. When I do use nail polishes on my nails, I like the Essie ones. Two of my favorite colors are “Muchi Muchi” which is a soft pink, or “Off The Shoulder” which is a brighter pink.
If you want to see my “go to” hair and and outfit check it out here on my personal blog!