It is the holiday season, and I’m sure many of you will be wearing red for your holiday parties! The number one email I get from all of you is “I’m wearing a red dress, what makeup do I wear?! HELP!!!” So, here is a video showing what I do with my red outfits as well as a tutorial of a glamorous neutral look that is perfect for the Holidays!
- Wear neutral shades, brown, silver, gold and black or anything that falls into the neutral category.
- Stay away from bright shades.
- Make either the eyes or the lips the focal point.
- If you go with a red lip keep the eyes almost bare with a winged or thick liner.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in “Tan” – (Makeup Geek Store)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – (Amazon), (eBay)
- Maybelline Fit Face Powder – (Amazon), (eBay)
- Stila Convertible Cheek Color – “Lillium” – (Amazon), (eBay)
- MAC Paint Pot in “Layin Low” – (Amazon), (eBay)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Mocha – (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Latte – (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Creme Brule – (Pan Version / Compact Version)
- LA Splash Glitter Glue – (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Pigment – Nightlife – (Makeup Geek Store)
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes – (Makeup Geek Store)
- Duo Lash Adhesive – (Black / Clear)
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Immortal – (Makeup Geek Store)
There it is, the perfect makeup for all the red you will be wearing this holiday season! I hope this helps all of our and that your holiday is happy and blessed. :-)
As always, I hope each and everyone of you are staying happy and healthy!!!