- Redken Water Wax (Amazon / eBay)
- Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray (Amazon / eBay)
- 1 Inch Curling Iron (Amazon / eBay)
Even if you aren’t a supermodel, you can still look like one by getting runway inspired hair by following these few steps to achieving the perfect sleek ponytail.
- Create a defined, clean part. Can be center or side part, depending with what you’re comfortable with.
- Take a texturizing wax, rub a small amount in the palms of your hair, and smooth all your hair down.
- Take a boar bristle brush, or tooth brush, to smooth any fly aways.
- Create a low, side ponytail.
- Take an outside section of the hair in the ponytail and wrap it around the ponytail holder, securing it with one bobby pin underneath.
- Wrap the remaining hair, section by section, around a 1 inch curling iron.
There you go ladies, runway inspired hair in no time at all!
Posted in Hair Tutorials on (last modified: May 16, 2017)