Add a splash of charm to your look with these intense, eye-catching shamrock shades! This vibrant green smokey eye will cure any lackluster day! Follow this step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate this look.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in White Lies
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Fuji
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shark Bait
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peacock
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Pegasus
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Fantasy
Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Outer V Brush
Makeup Geek Foiled Brush
Makeup Geek Pencil Brush
- After applying your favorite eyelid primer, set the eye area with Vanilla Bean and a soft dome brush.
- To create a perfect edge, gently place tape at the corner of the eyelid out towards the tail of the brow.
- Highlight the brow bone with White Lies using a small crease brush.
- Sweep Fuji into the crease with a soft dome brush, for the transition shade.
To add dimension, blend Shark Bait into the crease and outer v with a pointed crease brush.
With an outer v brush, apply Peacock to the outer v to further define this area.
- Pat Pegasus on the center of the eyelid using a foiled brush.
- With the same brush, pat Fantasy on the inner portion of the eyelid.
- Smudge Shark Bait and Peacock along the lower lash line with a pencil brush and blend out using Fuji and a small crease brush.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Fantasy and a small crease brush.
To complete this look, apply a pair or lashes, mascara and the Full Spectrum eye liner pencil in Nude to the water line
Thanks so much for taking a look at my tutorial! If you like this then check me out on Instagram.
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: March 14, 2017)