Rule the day with a look that’s fit for a queen. Follow this step-by-step photo tutorial to earn your crown and bring honor to your makeup game.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in White Lies
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Hopscotch
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Curfew
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Motown
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Magic Act
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Asteroid
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Nude
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- Makeup Geek’s Soft Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pointed Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Defined Crease Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Pencil Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Foiled Eyeshadow Brush
- Makeup Geek’s Bent Liner Brush
- Flat Stiff Brush
With a soft dome brush, apply White Lies to the inner corner and brow bone.
To create a smooth transition, buff Hopscotch into the crease with a pointed crease brush and smudge Hopscotch along the lower lash line with a pencil brush.
To add dimension, sweep Curfew into the crease and along the lower lash line with a defined crease brush and add Motown to the outer corner with an outer v brush.
Using the Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Brush, apply Magic Act on the inner 2/3 of the lid.
Again with the Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Brush, gently pat Asteroid onto the center of the lid. Then, with a bent liner brush, use Immortal to create a wing on the upper lash line and add Nude to the lower water line.
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: August 23, 2016)