With a gold and dusty purple sparkle to set off this night time look, you’ll twinkle like a diamond in the sky! Recreate this look by following the step-by-step photo tutorial.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Unexpected
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vintage
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Brownie Points
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Moondust
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Taboo
Makeup Geek Sparkler in Satellite
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eyeliner Pencil in Royal
Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush
Makeup Geek Outer V Brush
Makeup Geek Foiled Brush
Flat Stiff Brush (Like MAC’s 239)
Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush
Sweep Unexpected into the crease using a soft dome brush.
Using a pointed crease brush, blend Vintage slightly beneath Unexpected.
Apply Brownie Points with an outer v brush to the inner and outer corners of the eyelid.
Using the foiled brush, pat Moondust on the center of the lid.
- Deepen the inner and outer corners of the eye using an outer v brush and Taboo.
- Gently apply your favorite glitter primer to the center of the lid.
- Pat Satellite over the primer with a flat stiff brush.
- Highlight the inner corner with Sand Dollar and a small crease brush.
- Apply your favorite pair of lashes.
Apply the Full Spectrum eyeliner pencil in Royal to the waterline.
- Smudge Taboo along the lower lash line, leaving the center blank, then smoke out slightly with Brownie Points.
- Add Moondust and Satellite to the center of the lower lash line to mirror the upper lid.
- Apply your favorite mascara to complete the look
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: December 27, 2016)