Take the stage with a look that’s destined for royalty. This captivating, cool toned look using royal blue and a pale pink sparkle will put all eyes on you! Recreate this elegant look by following the step-by-step photo tutorial.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Baby Face
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Stealth
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Makeup Geek Sparkler in Halo
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Blacklight
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Center Stage
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Day Dreamer
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Whimsical
Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eyeliner Pencil in Obsidian
Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush
Makeup Geek Foiled Brush
Makeup Geek Pencil Brush
Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush
Flat Stiff Brush (Like MAC’s 239)
- To create a perfect edge, gently place tape at the corner of the eyelid out towards the tail of the brow.
- Highlight the brow bone using Baby Face and a small crease brush.
- As a base, apply Obsidian to the entire lid and blend out using Stealth and a soft dome brush.
Using a foiled brush, pat Center Stage on to the entire eyelid.
With a pencil brush, highlight the inner corner of the eye using Blacklight.
- Pat Day Dreamer onto the center of the eyelid with the foiled brush.
- Gently apply a glitter primer over Day Dreamer.
- With a flat stiff brush, pat your favorite pink sparkler over the primer. Recommended is the Makeup Geek Sparkler in Halo: https://www.makeupgeek.com/eye-products/pigments/makeup-geek-sparklers.html
- Blend out Corrupt along the lower lash line using a small crease brush.
- Apply Obsidian to the water line.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Whimsical and a damp pencil brush.
To complete this look, add your favorite pair of lashes and mascara!
XOXO ANKA (ANSHU)
Posted in Tutorials on (last modified: January 23, 2017)