For those of you who don’t know Estee Lauder created the new formula for their Pure Color EyeShadows($20). But they still have some shades with the old formula ($17.50) available until they are sold out!
I haven’t tried the new formula yet but I like the old one. It’s easy to apply and blend it. Plus if you are a fan of natural makeup, you are going to love these shadows.
I have 8 shades myself and here they are:
- 07 Smokey, this is my favourite shade, a mix of purple and brown with shimmer
- 53 Ginger Drop, shimmery melon shade
- 35 Cinnamon, shimmery bronzy shade
- 60 Tea Biscuit, subtle ivory with shimmer
- 10 Ivory Box, light pink champagne with shimmer
- 44 Camouflage, khaki green with shimmer
- 47 Honey Drop, light pink with shimmer
- 38 Chocolate, dark matte brown
I’ve tried my best to describe the shades but you can see for yourself on the photo.
So if you like any shade, get it while they are still available!
Where to Buy:
To see Marina’s full blog, go to: http://www.makeup4all.com/
Posted in Swatches on (last modified: February 24, 2016)