As I browse through the forum and get many helpful tips from all of you mugs, I heard several of you say how good Estee Lauder’s foundation was. So, I went to the counter to get matched for my color, went home to try it on, and fell in love! I have to admit that this is my favorite foundation of all time!!
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 4 out of 5 (I’d like it to have a pump)
- Quality: 5 out of 5
- Overall: 5 out of5
- Would I buy again? Yes!
- Price: $33.50 (or less on eBay)
Where to Buy Online:
They describe it as…
- 15-hour staying power.
- Flawless all day.
- This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.
- Won’t change color, smudge or come off on clothes.
- Feels lightweight and comfortable.
- Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
- Goes on smoothly
- Great range of colors
- Covers well and gives a flawless finish
- Does not feel heavy or cakey
- More pricey than some other foundations, but well worth the price!
- I am so incredibly in love with this foundation!
- It covers so well, feels great on my skin, goes on smoothly, and matches perfectly without making me look pasty!
- I cannot brag enough about this foundation- I am going tomorrow to pick up another bottle just in case ;)
- It is more pricey than the Revlon foundation that I previously mentioned (which is still a good product), but costs less than the Makeup Forever HD foundation and works much better in my opinion.
- It does not make me look orange like MAC’s foundations do, and covers even better.
MUG Seal of Approval: (5 out of 5)