Hey, Makeup Geeks!
Today I have a super quick and easy DIY for you to try at home. As many of you know, back in the day I used to use Latisse to try and enhance my natural lashes. And while it did make my lashes grow it was crazy expensive costing $120.00 for 3ml of product. That’s insane! So recently, I was looking online for something I could do at home to make my lashes longer and thicker. I found this quick and easy all organic DIY that called for materials that you can easily find in your local drugstore. The most challenging task may be finding something to store the product in. The best item to use is a small jar. Try picking one up at your local craft store. You can also use an old paint pot or concealer container. Just make sure it’s cleaned out really well.
You will need:
- 1 Empty jar – I used a MAC Paint Pot jar
- Aloe Vera Gel–To Lengthen Lashes
- Castor Oil–To Thicken Lashes
- Vitamin E Oil–To Lengthen Lashes
- Fill your jar with ¼ Aloe Vera, ¼ Castor Oil, and ½ Vitamin E Oil.
- Combine all the ingredients with a small spoon or the end of a small makeup brush.
- Voila! That’s it!
- Use a spoolie and dip it into the mixture. Wipe off the excess product, the same way you would with an actual mascara.
- Apply to clean lashes right before you bed.
- Repeat daily for best results.
Pro tip: Apply this serum to your brows if you are craving fuller brows.
Try this out and let me know what you think! As always, stay happy and healthy friends!
Posted in Makeup Basics on (last modified: October 19, 2016)