1. Applied an eyeshadow base on the lid and set it with sorbet
2. Applied muf shadow stick in d-21 and patted poolside on top, gradually building the color all over the lid, slightly extending above the crease.
3. Applied desert sands lightly as a crease transition and blend well.
4. Deepened the outer sides of the crease with taboo
5. Applied Houdini on the lower lash line, smoking it out.
6. Tight line both upper and lower lash with a black liner.
7. Highlight the brow bone and tearduct with whimsical
8. Fortune teller for the middle lid for a pop of gold.
9. Applied mascara and falsies