Classic smokey eye look based on green eyeshadow.
– mix matte black and matte brown eyeshadows and apply them on the outer part of upper and lower lid and into the crease. take a little bit more time on the blending, it’s very important!
– apply strong, matte green eyeshadow on the entire upper lid with your finger and on the middle of lower lid with small brush, blend it slightly into the black.
– apply white pearl/shimmery eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eye and inside part of upper and lower lid. blend it into the green.
– apply false lashes and cover the band along the lash line with black gle liner. smudge it with small brush to achieve more of a smokey effect.
– fill in any gaps in your eyebrows with matte brown eyeshadow.
– Inglot Matrix green eyeshadow
– MUG Corrupt
– MUG Shimma Shimma
– MUG Mocha
– Maybelline black gel eyeliner