Bright, colorful but still smokey looking eye makeup.
– apply black khol pencil on outer parts of upper and lower lid
– blend the khol with dark blue eyeshadow going all the way along the crease
– in the middle of upper lid apply bright, green eyeshadow with your finger and blend it slightly with the dark blue on the edges
– in the middle of lower lid apply bright, metallic purple eyeshadow or as i did apply purple gel liner
– apply some false lashes (i used flares) and draw fine line with black gel eyeliner.
– Bourjois black khol pencil
– Maybelline longlasting drama black gel liner
– Sephora colorful eyeshadow 02 (metallic green)
– Inglot DS 483 (dark blue eyeshadow)
– MUG amethyst gel liner (purple)
– Max Factor 2000cal mascara