It’s a Kim Kardashian inspired look made with wonderful MUG eyeshadows.
To make it you will need black khol pencil, black, light brown, midium brown and dark brown eyeshadows.
1. draw a few strokes with black khol pencil on your upper eyelid and blen it with your finger or a brush.
2. with a blending brush (MAC 217 for example) take dark and medium brown eyeshadows and blend then into the crease to get the big, smokey effect
3. with small brush take light and medium brown and place them on lower lid and in the inner corner
4. with a flat brush take matte, intense black eyeshadow and place it on upper lid (under the crease), lower lid (close to the lash line) and tiny bit in the inner corner
5. once again take your blending brush with whatever’s left of the brown eyeshadows and blend black and brown together .
6. highlight your brow bone using light, shimmery eyeshadow.
To get this look i used:
MUG – mocha
MUG – frapee
MUG – latte
MUG – corrupt
MUG – shimma shimma