Sorry for my english I had a biiig breake in using the language..
1. With White Chocolate eyeshadow I mat all over my upper lid.
2. On the crease and up I blend eyeshadow called Milk Chocolate, and this is my transfer shadow.
3. On the outer corner on my upper lid and on crease i put Semi-sweet eyeshadow and smudge it to a “V” shape. I put a little bit of the same shadow on my lid to darken the colour.
4. On the eyelid I put Amaretto, something about 3/4 from outer corner. I left the inter corner with no eyeshadow yet.
5. On the outer corner of my bottom lid, to 1/2 I put Black Forrest Trufle and Triple Fudge, and blend it with pencil brush.
6. On the inter corner of my bottom lid I put Candied Violet with pencil brush, and on the other part I put Marzipan, and blend it all together.
7. On my upper lid and outer corner to 3/4 of my lid I put black shadow from Balmsai palette the Balm, and create a wing with it. Of course blending it out a little.
8. On my bottom water line I put Scandaleyes Rimmel Purple 013, Curl my lashes, add mascara, and I’m done!
More about make up on my blog: http://www.agwerblog.pl/2015/01/too-faced-chocolate-bar-palette-makijaz.html