Priming moisturizer w/Astaxanthin
Salmon Concealer: Medium & Light
HD Liquid Foundation : Medium 1 & Medium 2
Loose setting powder: Light-Medium
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eve Pearl’s eye shadow palette’s:
Maybelline eyestudio gel liner:
Eve Pearl’s Khol eye pencil:
L’Oreal Voluminousness Carbon Black Mascara
1. Prime entire eye lid. Apply brown base. I used Maybelline’s eyestudio gel liner in “Brown”. I blended it over lid up through crease. Bring it down along lower lash line.
2. Blended out the base with Eve Pearl’s (EP) Ultimate Eyes palette #2 shade. Blend out the lower lash line as well.
3. Using EP “Ultimate Eyes”palette I used shade #4 & #6 and applied it in the inner corner & outer corner of the eye. Feather it towards the middle lid. Go back in and blend the crease with #2 shade. Smudge this along the Lower lash line as well.
4. Mix from the “Ultimate Eyes” palette shade #4 and the “Au Natural” palette and pat it in the middle of the lid. Blend it with the dark corners of the lid.
5. Line the waterlines and upper lash line with EP’s liner “Blackout”. Smudge the upper lash line with the matte black shade (#6) from the “Ultimate Eyes” palette.
6. Blend out brow bone with the #1 shade from the “Ultimate Eyes” palette. In the tear duct and inner lower lash line apply (wet) #3 shade from the “Au Natural” palette. Apply mascara.
Eve Pearl Blush Trio:
Eve Pearl Pearlicious lip liner:
Eve Pearl’s age defying lip stick: