Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Tutorial Requests Makeup For Deep Set Eyes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kimberly Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kimberly
    Anonymous

Hey Muggies,

I know there are a few tutorials for different eye shapes (large eyes, hooded eyes, etc.). But I’m having difficulty finding good makeup application tips for deep set eyes.

I’m also getting conflicting information as to what deep set eyes really are. For the longest time, I thought I had hooded eyes, but now I think I have deep set eyes.

The most consistent definition I’ve found is that if you can see your lid on the outer corner of your eye, but not on the inner corner, then you have deep set eyes. Or you have deep set eyes if you can see more of your lid at the outer corner, then it gets narrower along the inner part of the eye.

Here’s the best eye-shape chart I’ve been able to find. My eyes most closely resemble the “deep set” ones on here:

I was just wondering if there were any good tips for deep set eyes, or if anyone has come up with any good looks for this eye shape.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Tutorial Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.