Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Show Your Face Katniss Everdeen: The Girl On Fire!! :D

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of noelle16 Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This was inspired by the flaming Mocking Jay logo for the Hunger Games Movie :D I also wore this to the Midnight premiere of the movie! I was kinda disappointed with the film but it wasn’t bad. What did you guys think of the film?

Oh and I used Sugarpill Eyeshadows and Victorian Disco Cosmetics glitter :D

This is amazing, as always. I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I’ve gotten mixed reviews :(

I love this!! I have not seen the movie either..

Profile photo of amoxirat
    Anonymous

Looks absolutely gorgeous~ I haven’t seen the movie yet though. . . I’m horribly cheap, so I wait for movies to come out in this $3 theater nearby.

Very cool :-P Even if it´s hot :wink:

Profile photo of Liv (NoseAtTheReady)
    Anonymous

Love this look!!

I thought the movie was ok…not the best I’ve seen, but definitely not the worst. I haven’t read the books yet, so I can’t really compare the books to the movie, but my friends who’ve read the series liked the movie. To me, something felt like it was missing – I think the relationships could’ve been explored more…Katniss & Gale, Katniss & Rue (she was so cute!)…even Katniss & Peeta, but I guess this (and K&Gale) will be explored in the next movie, maybe? :)

Anyway…your look is fantastic, and is definitely a mockingjay-inspired look! :) Well done!

Profile photo of gigz27
    Anonymous

I saw the movie, her makeup was nothing like this but from the books I would’ve expected it to be =) I love this!!! Great job!

so cool!!!

How do you get such good pictures of your looks!

@makeupbycaseyb: Good lighting :) You should check out Marlena’s posts on taking good photos :)

Profile photo of noelle16
    Anonymous

looks awesome! i just saw the movie last night :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Show Your Face’ is closed to new topics and replies.