Discussion Forums

These forums are no longer open, sorry.

Home Forums Makeup Advice best eyeshadow techniques for deep set, middle aged eyes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of M.A.MUA Anonymous 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of k

I could really use some advice. I do work for Sephora and can do a very basic everyday eye, I have a lot, and i mean a lot, of colors and palettes of shadows in colors, I WANT to use them, I try and then I back off and go to what i know/do best. I am new to sephora and the girls are a huge help, and I want to do more. I am also a photographer, so I own my own business and I NEVER go out without makeup on. I am not afraid of red lipstick, which is a good way for me to offset the neutral eye. I have been combing through the ideas and tutorials and I am inspired, any other advice or tips to offer?

thanks in advance

Profile photo of M.A.MUA

Hmmm..perhaps ease your way in by using matte colors first.  This way youre trying colors without the shiner/sparklier finishes.  YouTube is a huge help.  Gossmakeupartist on Youtbe does all kind of eyeshape tutorials and advice.  I’m sorry I don’t have more specifics but…tell me what has worked and what hasn’t worked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.