This month’s theme may seem practical, but don’t take that to mean you get to sit back and relax! It’s Back To School…In a Hurry!
Summer is over, and whether it’s you or the kiddies heading back to school (or just another day of the daily grind) we all have *those* mornings. A late night, and one snooze button too many (if you don’t sleep right through the alarm!)
So the challenge this week: show us what you can do in 10 minutes or less!
It doesn’t have to be complicated, as long as it is fast! Show us your go-to tricks to looking nice, polished, awake and READY for the day…and certainly NOT like you just woke up 10 minutes ago! ;)
If you’re feeling daring, before-and-after pics are encouraged (it may help us truly appreciate those “my face but better” look). If you’re really feeling in the spirit, try the challenge straight out of bed! Good luck!!!
Two winners chosen: one for best look, and one at random, giving everyone a chance to win!
Winners will be announced in the forum and contacted by the end of the month
This month’s challenge prize is:
- Winner of best overall look: Sephora Pro Lesson Palette Natural Eyes, 2 Eve Pearl Age Defying Lip Gloss: See Through, and Moonlight Kiss
- Winner chosen at random: L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow: 839 Cupa Joe, L’Oreal Paris 24hr Infallible Eyeshadow: 337 Endless Sea, and Eve Pearl Kisses of Pearl Lip Gloss Combo: Moonlight Kiss / Stardust
- Looks must be submitted by the 20th of each month
- Open to all ages from any country
- Limited to one look per person, please do not create an alternate user name to get out of this rule
- Makeup must be done by yourself
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice and create something new, thus to enter a look into a Monthly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose
- Do not edit or alter your images in any way – images that have been altered will be disqualified *Any entry suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Monthly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___ (insert user name)___(date)___”
- Post Your Entries in this Forum Post
If you have any additional questions concerning this months challenge feel free to contact either Jessica or Mariella via e-mail.
jessica AT makeupgeek DOT com / contactmakeupgeek AT gmail DOT com
Posted in Community Challenge on (last modified: September 2, 2013)