- MAC Mattyfing Gel (MAC, eBay)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Amazon, eBay) *My current color is Golden Beige which is about NC30 in MAC foundations
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer (Makeup Geek Store)
- Make Up For Ever Camouflage Palette (Sephora , eBay, Amazon)
- NARS Loose Powder (Amazon , eBay)
- MAC Fix + Spray (MAC)
- MUG Foundation Stippling Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- NYX Powder Puff (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC or Makeup Geek Blush Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Sigma 188 Brush (Sigma)
- Monistat Chafing Gel (available at most drugstores)
- Coastal Scents Camouflage Quad (Coastal Scents)
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips (Amazon)
- Aubrey Organics Complexion Mist (Amazon)
*My tips for flawless looking skin:
- If you have oily skin or your face “melts” during the day, use mineral foundations- they help soak up the oil and tend to feel lighter on the skin.
- If you don’t feel like wearing full foundation, wear a tinted moisturizer- Laura Mercier has a great one!
- Apply your face products in THIN layers- don’t put too much on or it will cake up on you
- Use only enough powder to set the foundation- using a powder puff will help. Too much powder will get cakey looking…
- ALWAYS prime under the eyes if you plan on using a concealer- this will keep the concealer from seeping into fine lines.
- Go for matte finish foundations if you are having pictures done- you don’t want to look shiny all over the face
- Let your moisturizer set for at least 10 minutes before applying foundation- your skin needs time to soak in the moisture
- If you are rushed for time, skip the full foundation and just use concealer on problem areas. No powder is needed unless you have oily skin.
- I cannot stress enough the importance of a good complexion mist- this helps refresh the face and make powder look less dry!
Posted in Articles on (last modified: May 15, 2017)