|Dual Salmon Concealer Available at: eBay, Makeup Geek, Eve Pearl|
|MAC Studio Finish Concealer Available at: Amazon, eBay|
|Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Available at: Amazon, eBay|
|Palladio Rice Powder Available at: Makeup Geek|
|Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Concealer|
|Makeup Geek Brush – Deluxe Foundation Stippling Brush Available at: Makeup Geek|
|NYX Powder Puff – Medium Available at: Makeup Geek|
*Please note, that I do not do this entire face routine every single day as I realize it is a lot of products and takes time. For my “easier” days, I simply apply concealer on blemishes and under the eyes and blend really well so it matches my skin color. If you are oily, you may need a bit of powder to get rid of shine. If you are dry, do not use powder unless you feel you need it as it can give you that cakey appearance.
Also, here are some of my other favorite face products: (I was not paid or sponsored by any companies!)
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer- similar to MAC Matte Cream but with a little bit of color for extra coverage. Feels silky on the skin!
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector- a great primer for those with normal to oily skin with visible pores- it fills in the pores to give appearance of smooth skin. Not as silky as the others, but gives a nice matte finish to the skin
- Coastal Scents Camo Quad Concealer- this is a great inexpensive concealer that spreads smoothly and covers well
- Make Up For Ever Concealer- this comes in a palette or you can buy singly. The texture is really similar to MAC’s Studio Finish, and covers really well. Just don’t use under the eyes as it’s too thick
- Bobbi Brown Corrector- a great concealer for under the eyes. Is my 2nd runner up to the Eve Pearl one.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation- my go to foundation as it covers really well and comes in a ton of shades
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation- a great foundation for a matte finish with full coverage
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation- a medium coverage foundation that gives a beautiful dewy look to the skin!
- The only reason I do not use this anymore is I heard it has caused small bumps in some people’s skin- I have had those bumps and haven’t figured out if it’s from this foundation or something else :( But, I still do love the look and feel of this foundation
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation- is very similar to the NARS Sheer Glow but just a teeny bit less coverage. Has a nice dewy finish
- NARS Loose Powder- I believe they discontinued this, but it’s still an amazing powder for setting
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder – a great setting powder that is invisible in color and finely milled for a smooth finish!