Teal and Grey Smokey Eye Look
Who says all smokey eyes have to be dark? This is a perfect example of how to add some bright, fun colors into your smokey eye routine. For those of you who want to try color but aren’t sure, this is a perfect way to get started. Perfect for day or night, adding a wash of a bright color in the crease can give your eyes the warm summer look that you have been longing for!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Mercury (Pan Shadow / Compact Shadow)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Stealth (Pan Shadow / Compact Shadow)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Sea Mist (Pan Shadow / Compact Shadow)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Latte (Pan Shadow / Compact Shadow)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Ice Queen (Pan Shadow / Compact Shadow)
- Makeup Geek Eye Shader Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Outer V Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Stiff Dome Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Crease Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Detailed Eyeshadow Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- NYX Eyeliner Pencil – Black (Makeup Geek Store)
- Palladio Eyeliner Pencil – Black (Makeup Geek Store)
Get the Look
- Using a flat stiff brush like the Makeup Geek Eyeshader brush, apply Mercury to the inner ½ of your eyelid.
- While you have that color out, place it right under the eye to the inner 1/3 of the way.
- Wipe off your same flat brush or grab a different one, and apply Stealth to the outer ½ of your eye.
- With a good brush like the Makeup Geek Outer V Brush, apply the shade Sea Mist to the outer v area of the eye and blend into the crease. Make sure you don’t cover up all the Stealth; you want to be able to see all the colors. Use a fluffy brush if necessary to blend out any harsh lines.
- Bring the Sea Mist under the eye and blend in ¾ of the way so it meets the Mercury.
- With a fluffy blending brush, use Latte above the Sea Mist and blend back and forth using wind shield wiper motions to blend out any harsh lines.
- Place the color Ice Queen under the brow bone as your highlight color and in the inner corner to help brighten the eyes.
- Use your favorite gel eyeliner and an angled eyeliner brush to create a soft winged line on your upper eyelid.
- Line your waterline and tightline your eyes with your favorite eyeliner pencil. Lining the inner portion on your upper waterline will give your lashes a fuller effect.
- Now, just curl your lashes and add your favorite mascara.
For a more dramatic effect, blend in some Corrupt into the outer V portion of your eye. Add a pair of your favorite false eyelashes or some glitter eyeliner under the eyes for a perfect night on the town look. For an even more dramatic night look, add a touch of glitter over the Mercury.
Adding some color to your look is easy and fun with this stunning creation! So, whether you keep it soft or amp it up, this look is sure to be a fast favorite. And with so many possibilities, you will fall in love with this look in no time.