New Years Eve Party Look!
Here is a look worthy of New Years Eve. This eye-catching black and gold smokey eye is perfect for ringing in the New Year. You are sure to be the center of attention with this glamorous look. However, don’t limit this amazing look to just New Years, this look is ideal for Christmas or anytime you want a dramatic smokey eye. The metallic gold gives this look a captivating effect making this perfect for anytime of the year.
- Benefit Porefessional Face Primer (eBay)
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer – “Tan” (Makeup Geek Store)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Amazon) (eBay)
- NARS Blush – “Amour” (Amazon) (Sephora)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow #4 (matte black) (Sephora) (Amazon) (eBay)
- Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow #163 (matte light brown) (Sephora) (Amazon) (eBay)
- Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder – “Gold” (Amazon) (Sephora) (eBay)
- Make Up For Ever Metal Powder #1 (Sephora) (eBay)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner – “Black Ink” (Amazon) (Sephora) (eBay)
- Ardell Demi Luvies Lashes (Makeup Geek Store)