Mango Cat-Eye Makeup
You may remember Petja from the wonderful Valentines Look she did and her Golden Brown Look . She has created yet another stunning look using the Makeup Geek eyeshadows and has a video to go along with it. We also created a step-by-step guide that will help you recreate this impressive look. We hope you enjoy it!
Cat eyes create a stunning look that can be sutiable for any occasion whether it’s work, business or play. The iconic 50′s look is back in full swing and never has anything looked hotter. The cat eye can be created with multiple techniques and in several ways but here we are show you how incorporating a bright shade to your look can keep your eyes looking classy, elegant and fun all at the same time. This look uses eyeshadows with crisp lines and extreme winged out lashes to give your eyes that unique and noticable cat eye effect. And with the ability to use any color combination you want, this is one look that will soon become a fast favorite.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Preppy (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Mango Tango (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Burlesque (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk (Makeup Geek Store)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara (Amazon) (eBay)
- Eldora False Eyelashes – H118 (Eldora Store)