How to Hide Acne
- Benefit Porefessional Face Primer (Amazon)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation (I’m #310 right now) (Amazon)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer (Amazon)
- Palladio Rice Powder (gives such a smooth finish!) (Makeup Geek Store)
- NYX Medium Powder Puff (Makeup Geek Store)
- Correctors are different from concealers- they are generally different colors like green, purple, or orange. These are meant to correct certain “flaws” like under eye circles, redness, or sallow complexion. Apply these before your foundation, so the foundation helps hide those colors.
- Orange and yellow is for under the eyes
- Green is for redness on the skin
- Purple is to counteract sallow complexions (I never use this color)
- You can apply concealer before or after foundation- whatever works best for you. I apply mine after as I find I don’t apply as much concealer once I see what the foundation has already covered.
- Make sure to dab or pat your concealer on- never swipe or wipe If you swipe it, it will rub off the top of your blemish making it even more noticeable.
*To see my top 5 concealers, click here: Marlena’s 5 Best Concealers