How To Get Rocker Chic Hair
Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
Sick and tired of your boring, old ponytail? Spice it up with this edgy and simple Rocker Chic Hair Style.
Here’s how to:
1. Part the bang area of your hair and with this hair create the famous “snooki poof” (the bigger the poof, the more bold the look)
2. With the hair that is still hanging down on the sides, take a comb and slick the hair back, securing it with bobby pins on the crown area of your head. For a different twist, take the hair on the side and braid the hair to the back and secure with bobby pins. (braids are really in for the summer!)
3. With all the hair that’s left over in the back, throw it into a high pony tail
4. Take section of the pony tail and tease it with a boar bristle teasing brush to the desired messiness that you want
5. Hairspray the pony tail and any fly away in the front
Now how hard was that? Give the classic and boring ponytail a little funk by using these steps to make it rocker chic! Even if your style isn’t towards the rocker spectrum of things, you can still do this hair style by just making the poof smaller and the ponytail less teased. I always see girls rocking this chic hairstyle when I go out, whether it be to dinner, a club, and even the gym! Give it a try and don’t be afraid to get a little funky with your normal hair routine.