How To Get A Messy Bun
Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
With these hot, summer days, even the most polished of hairstyles turn into giant messes. So why not create a messy bun that looks better and better as the day wears on? Here are a few quick steps to achieving a messy bun!
- Step 1: Throw your hair into a mid ponytail
- Step 2: Spray any fly aways with a light weight hairspray, such as Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray
- Step 3: Take a boar bristle teasing comb and tease the ponytail
- Step 4: Wrap the ponytail around itself and when you have about three inches of hair left separate the sections and twist in opposite directions.
- Step 5: Secure the pieces on top of the bun with a few bobby pins
There you go! Remember: the messier the better!