Halloween Look: Sugar Skull
Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
Sugarskulls have gained popularity over the last few years in use for Halloween. Typically used for the Mexican holiday “Dia de los Muertos” or “Day of the Dead”, the skulls are elaborately designed with extravagant detail. The most distinctive detail is the spiderweb on the forehead, here Marlena shows us a easy guide on how to create these iconic looks. This is ideal for those of you who want more than your average skull Halloween look, or this is great for as a last minute costume. With so many color options the only limit is your imagination.
- Make Up For Ever Clown White Face Paint
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #8 (eBay)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #22 (eBay)
- Black Eye Pencil (Makeup Geek Store)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner – Black (Amazon) (Sephora) (eBay)
- NYX Lipgloss – Plush Red (Makeup Geek Store)
- NYX Glitter Liner – Crystal (optional) (Makeup Geek Store)
- Ardell False Lashes #114 (Makeup Geek Store)
- Duo Lash Adhesive (Makeup Geek Store)