Fall Date Night
I love Fall, this is by far my most favorite time of year. The cool weather and the vivid colors make this season just amazing. Today I have a easy but very glamorous makeup look inspired by Fall and the colors that go along with it. It has a stunning deep berry lip and colorful eyeliner. This is perfect look for this captivating time of the year and ideal to wear on a date night or out with friends. And with so many ways to change up the look by adding different colors, its soon to become a Fall favorite.
- Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner – Mobster (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner – Treasure (Makeup Geek Store)
- Tarte Gifted Mascara (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer – “NC35″ (Amazon) (eBay) (Nordstrom)
- Lorac Wet/Dry Powder Makeup – WD4 (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush – Tipsy (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
- Lorac Highlighting Powder – Spotlight (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
- Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Deluxe Angled Contour Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Eye Shader Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Makeup Geek Bent Liner Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Lace Top – I purchases mine from Styles but any lace top will work
- Plum Camisole – Express
- Light Colored Jacket – I purchased mine in Paris but any light color jacket will work.
- Not Your Daughters Jeans – Macy’s
- Guess Nude Pumps – Amazon
And there is your perfect look for not only the Fall but also a great date night look. Try this look out and let me know what you think! Remember to follow me on Twitter for my personal updates as well as my personal site.
I hope you all have a great Fall and have fun on your dates or out with your friends!