Cut Crease Kitty Cat Look Step-By-Step Tutorial
Tutorial by Marilyn
Neutral eyes don’t have to be boring! This striking look is created using all neutral shades but delivers a dramatic flair that is spectacular. This remarkable look was done using all Makeup Geek eyeshadow. For my first look I decided to do something that leaned used more neutral toned shades that will look good on everyone, but with a vivid appearance. This look isn’t too hard to recreate and makes your eyes look bigger and sexier.
- Art Deco Eyeshadow Base (ArtDeco Store)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Mocha (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Brown Sugar (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Ice Queen (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Bleached Blonde (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Homecoming (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Bling (Pan Version | Compact Version)
- Essence Gel Eyeliner – Black (Ulta Beauty Store) (Amazon)
- Makeup Geek Lipstick – Ravishing (Makeup Geek Store)
Get the Look
Begin as always by priming your eyes with a good eye primer from lashline to brow. I am using the Art Deco Eyeshadow Base here but you can use any primer you would like. Next, use an angled eyeshadow brush to line your crease using the color Mocha.
Wipe off that same brush really well and place the color Bleached Blonde to the rest of the lower lid area.
Again, wipe off that same brush and use Makeup Geek’s Homecoming to the outer 1/3 of the lower eyelid making sure to keep the color under the crease.
With the same brush, or a small, fluffy dome brush, use the color Bling as your highlight under your brow bone.
Now, using a gel eyeliner line your eyes on the top of your eyes and extend that line to create a cat eye effect. Then blend the color Homecoming on your lower lashline.
Curl you lashes and apply a couple of coats of your favorite mascara.
For the cheeks, use a bronzer to define your cheekbones and add a good highlight to the top of your cheeks. Add your favorite matte red lipstick to finish the look like Makeup Geek’s Ravishing or Elegant.
And there it is, an extraordinary stunning eye using all neutral shades that will compliment any eye color and skin tone. This eye is perfect for a dramatic daytime look or a night time look.