Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
Adele burst onto the music scene with dramatic impact. Not only with her amazing and spellbinding music, but her signature makeup that has left enthusiast everywhere recreating her trademark look. Since Adele’s look revolves around dramatic eyelashes and bold winged out liner, I decided to put together a tutorial to show you the easiest way to transform yourself and get the same timeless and classic look. This is ideal for those of you who want to add just a touch of glamour to your appearance.
- DiorSkin Air Flash Foundation (Amazon) (eBay)
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer (Makeup Geek Store)
- NYX Blush – Natural (Makeup Geek Store)
- Dior “DiorSkin” Nude Loose Powder (Amazon)
- Stila Prime Pot – Taffy (Amazon)
- Gel Liner – Silk White or Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Cottontail (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC Pigment – Naked (Makeup Geek Store)
- NYX Eyeshadow – Taupe (Makeup Geek Store)
- Ardell False Lashes – 121 (Makeup Geek Store)
- Palladio Liquid Liner – Black Shimmer (Makeup Geek Store)
- Beauty Blender Egg (Makeup Geek Store)
- MUG Crease Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- MAC 239 (MAC) (Amazon) (eBay)
- MAC 109 (MAC) (eBay)