Review: Too Faced Enchanted GlamourLand
What is it?
An exclusive super set of Too Faced favorites for the eyes, lips, and cheeks, including festive, limited-edition shades for the holidays.
They Describe it as:
This enchanting collection includes 15 high-pigment shadows, an anti-crease shadow primer, and beautiful shades of gloss, blush, and bronzer to create a range of versatile looks fit for a fairy princess.
This set contains:
- 15 x 0.03 oz Eye Shadows in: In The BuffExclusive Nude, George & Weezie, Velvet Revolver, Honey Pot, Teddy Bear, Exclusive Purple, Boy Toy, Peach Fuzz, Exclusive Green, Label Whore, Glamazon, Exclusive Plum, Ooh & Aah, and Stiletto
- 0.35 oz Shadow Insurance primer
- 0.12 oz Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk
- 0.08 oz La Vie en Rose Blush
- 0.14 oz Snow Bunny Bronze
- Three Get-the-Look instruction cards
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 5 out of 5
- Overall: 5 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Indeed!
- Price: $ 49
- Where to Buy: Amazon or eBay
The box was the first thing to catch my eye. Girly, fabulous and just a hint of gaudy. What was inside the box definitely did not dissapoint! Each shadow color was just as fantastic as the next. The gloss and blushes are great and work well with all of the sahdows. The thing I love the most about these kits is that you can do so many different looks with it!
MUG Seal of Approval:
- Lid-In the Buff
- Crease-Honey Pot
- Corner of eye-Peach Fuzz
- Under eye lash line-Honey Pot
- Upper lash line-Palladio EyeInk
- MAC OpuLash Mascara
- Highlighted-La Vie En Rose
- Glamour Gloss -Pillow Talk