Review & Swatches: Lorac Pro Palette
As a Makeup Geek I am a sucker for Eyeshadow Palettes. The Lorac Pro Palette caught my eye for two main reasons; it was a great deal and I love that there was a great combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadows. I really love matte shadows especially for day time looks so that is probably the main thing that attracted me to this palette. The primer also works wonderfully!
- Combination of great shimmer/matte colors.
- Most colors are very pigmented.
- Very blend-able shadows.
- Also comes with Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.
- Compact is very sleek. Easy to store if your traveling.
- The Shimmer shadows tend to have a lot of fall out.
- Some of the Shimmer shadows are a tad sheer.
- Rating: 4 out 5
- Product: 4 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Price: 4 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes