You could spend years surveying the seas before encountering such a splendid combination of a calm, emerald green shade and a glistening shimmer.
The Bottom Line:
About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Love the color, not the texture Review by Séverine
The color is really nice, but I am not crazy about the texture, I find it a bit chalky with some glitters that don't show up on the eyelid and are flying everywhere. (Posted on 5/11/15)
Very pretty Review by Kris
Really used this color for the first time today. Very pretty color. I used it with browns and black. It didn't last as long as some of the other colors tho. But still good to add to ur collection. You get what you pay for w/this one. (Posted on 6/10/13)
Beautiful colour :) Review by Jazmin
I love the one! Very gorgeous colour, pigmented, and great payoff! :) (Posted on 2/22/12)
Turquoise or Teal? Review by JJ
This color looks more teal on my very pale and cool skin then it does turquoise, it is much brighter then I was expecting. One of the main things I like about these shadows is that the shimmer is not out there. Shimmer shadows are not normally my cup of tea but I haven't found that any of these shadows have the disco ball affect. (Posted on 1/23/12)
Awesome product, gorgeous color Review by Maria
Looove this color, super pretty, very bright. Used it w/ brown colors (MAC's Wedge & Espresso) to tone down the brightness. Great color payoff, I'm a believer of these eyeshadows!
I'll recomend to eyeryone! (Posted on 1/11/12)