An exquisite color to add to any collection, this dark grey has small silver flecks and a shimmery finish. The remarkable pigmentation and creamy texture makes this easy to apply and looks great regardless of whether you are teaming it up with lighter shades for a wearable day look, or smoking it out for an intense, dramatic sexy look
The Bottom Line:
Light graphite grey with flecks of silver
About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
So. Much. Glitter. Review by Muniav
I love this color, but it is an Urban Decay level glitter bomb. So disappointing. I've tried it with setting spray, and still cannot control the fallout. I'm open to suggestions; as I say, it's a lovely color! (Posted on 7/24/15)
Love it! Review by Lincoln
Great eyeshadow! Super pigmented and very creamy! Wish there were more grey/silver toned MUG shadows, compared to all the neutrals :/ (Posted on 3/8/15)
lovely Review by pinkstar
I really like this one! It is darker than mercury and makes a pretty lid color with stealth in the crease. I really,really like it! Good job mug! (Posted on 4/23/13)