All About This Color:
Here’s a lovely vibrant lavender eyeshadow- not filled with drama, affairs, or mystery- what you’d normally find on Wisteria Lane. Although it will turn any everyday housewife into a supermodel….
The Bottom Line:
Matte Pale Purple
About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Love it Review by Lynette
Love this color so pretty (Posted on 2/7/16)
A must for green eyes! Review by Rikki
A lovely purple - creamy and easy to blend. Lives up to the MUG name. Nothing bad to say at all. (Posted on 12/23/15)
Gr8! Review by Lacy Joy
I love this shadow! I usually use this to brighten up a purple smokey eye. Looks great in the Outter V with either a bit of Corrupt and or Duchess blended in, to give it some depth. Rock it in the crease as well! It's creamy, blended, pigmented! If u love purple as much as I do, get this one! You won't regret it! (Posted on 10/21/15)
purple love Review by Inga
it is smooth, I love it cause I love everything purple. it's not very pigmented, but you can build it up, that is why it is good for blending out the crease, too. (Posted on 8/8/15)
Very true to colour Review by Kirstin
I had the old version and now I have the new one. The colour is the same but the new one blends more easily, is more creamy and is more pigmented. Great job MUG team xo (Posted on 6/16/15)
Beautiful purple. Review by Alexis
I loved the name because it reminds me of Wisteria Lane - & because my favorite color is purple. I seen they were doing a remake of this shade so I assumed this it should be great. I can't compare it to the old one because I never bought it.
- My opinion: This color is nicely pigmented. I have dark skin so its a little pale when I first apply but its builds up nicely when I use a tight packed brush. Its also very blendable. I would also say it looks exactly like the picture swatches. (Posted on 4/3/15)