Capture the essence of the ocean with this stunning midnight blue eyeshadow. This shade delivers intense pigmented color with a shimmery finish. The rich color blends easily to help create in depth looks, or cool neutral eyes. No matter how you use it, this color is sure to capture the looks of everyone around you
The Bottom Line:
A midnight blue shade with shimmery finish
About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Everyday blue Review by Annabelle
Love this shadow, super awesome colour payoff and I wear it with almost every look I do. (Posted on 2/17/16)
beautiful Review by tatiana
when i ordered it, it was a big regret because it didnt look like on the photo, i couldnt find a reason to use it cause i didnt like it, but later it became a favourite, it doesnt look like on the picture, id say its a beautiful purple-blue, its not dark, but looks good for evening looks. (Posted on 8/17/15)
Smart blue! Review by Lydia
A very elegant and smart blue. If you don't like blue eyeshadows give a chance. If you like also try this because is a very unique color not easy to find in other brands.
Un azul muy elegante. Si no te gustan mucho las sombras azules porque te recuerdan a los 70 dale una oportunidad. Y si te gustan pruébala porque es un color único y es difícil encontrar algo parecido en otras marcas :) (Posted on 5/24/14)
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Review by Cheryl
This colour is stunning!!!!! My absolutely fave shadow I own from MUG! Reminds me of Mac's 'Contrast' but not quite as dark. GORGEOUS!!! (Posted on 1/24/14)
The right shade of blue Review by Valasia
This is what I call the right shade of blue: Not too dark, not too light, neither too bright, just the right perfect (for me at least), shade of blue. I love it! (Posted on 10/15/12)