All About This Color:
We can’t promise you a prince charming or pick you up in a horse drawn carriage, but we can suggest this soft lavender shadow - it will help make your cosmetic dreams come true…
The Bottom Line:
Pale matte lavender
About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Talc and Paraben-Free
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
Beautiful matte purple Review by Elizabeth
I absolutely love this color! This was one of my first MUG eyeshadows and it made me fall in love with MUG. I use it all over the lid with cocoa bear in my crease and then I use a MAC shadow as a highlight. Beautiful and creamy pigmentation and easy to blend. I have since bought a ton more MUG eyeshadow colors but this one continues to be a favorite. Looks great with brown eyes! (Posted on 7/5/13)
So pretty Review by NAOMI
Such a pretty color, but I don't know what to do with it.....please do some tutorials. So far been using it as a crease or transition color but I know it can do so much more. It's creamy, pigmented and totally matte. (Posted on 12/15/12)
Really gorgeous, totally matte, smokey purple Review by Sandra
I really love all the matte MUG shadows I've trued so far, including this one. It looks gorgeous mixed with cool toned briwns, warm browns, shimmery purples & browns...and so many other shades. I've gotten a lot of use out of it in the short time I've had it. Also works great as a blending or transitioning shade. It's not at all chalky or powdery. More of a buttery matte. The finish of this shadow is also really beautiful, especially over MAC Paint Pots. This shade works really well on warm & cool toned skins. Definitely a MUG shadow that everybody should have. (Posted on 5/9/12)