This matte eyeshadow is simply ravishing, just like its namesake. Now, we’re gonna let you in on a little secret—Boo Berry is a nod to Cocoa Bear’s endearing pet name (Boo Bear!) for Marlena. Shhhh, don’t tell her we told you!
The Bottom Line:
Boo Berry is a denim blue with gray undertones and a matte finish.
About Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
- These are all highly-pigmented – just check out the swatches!
- Half the price of high end shadows without sacrificing quality
- These pans can be placed in empty palettes such as Z-Palettes.
- Eyeshadow pan weight is 1.8G / 0.064 oz
- With a separate palette, you can build your own custom palettes
- All our shadows are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals
- These eyeshadows are Paraben-Free
- See full ingredient listing.
- We ship worldwide at affordable rates
So good Review by Megan
I don't know what the heck the other reviews are saying, this shadow is amazing. Marlena was right it is a very wearable blue (which I was worried since I have very pale skin and dark circles), but it doesn't accentuate them at ALL. Also the texture is very creamy and easy to blend (as with all the new mattes). Stop complaining what more could you want in such an affordable eyeshadow. I'm a very happy customer! (Posted on 1/13/16)
Chalky no pigment Review by Tiffany
I have not tried the old version but speaking of the 2015 release I am sad to say its pretty terrible in pigmentation. Having said that I can however pack and pack and pack it on my lid to get a look out of it. I own 84 of these shadows and I don't have this problem with any others. So maybe skip this one but definitely go for any of the others. (Posted on 12/13/15)