Review: Yves Rocher Body Lotion
Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
Bonjour Makeup Geeks!
I am still here in Paris and have found some amazing products that I wanted to review for you! One of them is this Yves Rocher Body Lotion- the best lotion I think I have ever used!
Whenever I travel, my skin dries up as if I’d been in the Sahara Desert for 3 days. It’s horrible! So after landing in Paris, my first adventure was to find some lotion (of course it’s the one thing I didn’t pack. Yay for a fabulous memory).
We stopped into the Yves Rocher store which reminded me a lot of Bath and Body Works- lots of lotions, shower gels, and hand soaps to choose from. I went with the oatmeal scent as it was fresh and not too overpowering I just can’t believe how well it softens my skin without feeling greasy- I love it!
What I love:
- The feel of the lotion- very soft and moisturizing without feeling greasy
- It keeps my skin soft for most of the day
- It has a fresh smell that isn’t overpowering
- You need just a little bit, so it should last awhile
- The price: 5 Euros for the bottle (price varies for the US though. I guess I’m smuggling some back in my suitcase- haha)
- I just wish it came in a pump so it was easier to disperse- not a huge deal though…
- Rating: 5 out 5
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 4 out of 5
- Quality: 5 out of 5
- Price: 5 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes
Price: 5 Euros but in US, I found it for $14 (which still isn’t too bad, just not as cheap as here )
Where to Buy: I got mine from the Yves Rocher store here in Paris. I found some on Amazon (is a bit pricey though!)