Review: Tarte Call Of The Wild
When I go to Makeup stores and see new palettes I suddenly feel like a kid in a candy shop! I get so excited, I’m drawn to it, I have to play with it! Tarte, Tarte, Tarte…. Ohh how they sucker me in with their cute little packaging and clever names. I love animal print, I saw this and I couldn’t see anything else in the room, it was love at first site!
- The packaging is amazing.
- Perfect rich colors for Fall.
- Great colors for a lovely smokey eye.
- The colors are also very pigmented and creamy.
- They do have a matte blending color but it is to dark for me, I wish there was a lighter one also.
- I think they could have threw a couple of more eyeshadows or something else for the price.
I love Tartes shadows. Call and Meow are so pretty, definitely my favorites! This will be my go to palette for the fall. The colors are beautiful and I love non-black smokey-eyes so I love this palette!
- Rating: 4 out 5
- Product: 4 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Price: 3 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes
Where to Buy: