Review: *NEW* Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Crayon
Unable to view this YouTube video? Try this mirror instead.
Happy Friday, Makeup Geeks!
I hope you all are having a great month and are staying cool out there (was almost 100 degrees today in California!)
Anyways, I bought some of these Aqua Shadow Crayons while in school and wanted to review them for you as they are fairly new.
What I love:
- The ease of use. Just one swipe and a little smudge will get you a fast smokey eye.
- The staying power. Once these set (after about 30 seconds), you have a waterproof makeup look for a hot day
- The pigmentation. The matte ones especially have intense colors- my favorite is the gray and green ones
- The blendability. I love how you have a bit of time to blend out the edges. They’re not too sticky or dry
- The finish. I love matte finish products as I like to choose where I add the shimmer. I just wish there were more than 5 matte colors…
- The price is a bit steep for what they are
- There’s not enough colors- Makeup Forever needs a purple, pink, and a true gold
- Texture: 5 out 5
- Longevity: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 5 out of 5
- Price: 3 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Would I buy again? A few of the colors
Where to Buy: