Review: Million Dollar Tan
Million Dollar Tan Sunless Tanning Solution
I’ve tried so many self tanners! Most of them are orange in color, they streak and the smell is horrible! My skin is very light, I live in Northern California and I want to feel comfortable wearing shorts and a tank top on hot summer days. I refuse to go tanning as it’s pricey and so bad for your skin! So I found a self tanner that I love and wanted to share with you guys!
- The color is amazing! It looks so natural!
- Paraben free and no animal testing
- It comes with a sponge applicator and in a spray bottle, so the inside of your hands don’t get product on them.
- Color appears immediately so you can see if you’ve missed any spots.
- It won’t clog your pores. You can even use this on your face, just add with your moisturizer.
- Your tan will last from one to two weeks.
- It does have a little scent to it but it’s not bad at all. It doesn’t smell like self tanner.
- A little pricey.
- The second time I used it, it came off a little streaky on my legs after about a week.
I really do recommend this product! It worked really well and even though it’s a little pricey my 4 oz bottle lasted about 8 tans. I just apply it before I go to bed (because you can’t get wet or sweat for 6-8 hours) and when I wake up take a shower to rinse it off. I always get compliments! This is a MUST TRY!
- Rating: 4 out 5
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 4.5 out of 5
- Price: 3.5 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes
Where to Buy: Amazon