Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows
When I first saw these creamy eyeshadows at my local CVS, my first thought was “look at all the pretty colors!” These remind me so much of MAC’s paintpots back in the day when they had colorful ones. (not sure why they stick to just the boring colors now- *sigh*)
What are they?
Colorful cream eyeshadows that come in 10 shades and last up to 24 hours.
What I love:
- The rich pigmentation and vibrant colors
- Fair price
- Apply easily and do not feel sticky
- Fun names (not a big deal, but still well thought out )
- Purple color does not show up well
- Not enough neutral shades
I must say that I’m VERY impressed with these cream eyeshadows- especially for the price. Even the packaging is the perfect size- it’s easy to get my fingers into
The only downside is that if you try to blend the shimmery colors too much, the color starts to disappear. However, the matte colors are incredibly pigmented and blend very well. I really don’t have much negative to say about these eyeshadows! Good job Maybelline.
- Rating: 5 out 5
- Product: 5 out of 5
- Packaging: 5 out of 5
- Quality: 4 out of 5
- Price: 5 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Yes (except the purple one- it sucks.)
Where to Buy: Most drugstores . eBay